Graduate Student Film Centre Overnight Access Request
The form bellow is for Film Centre Graduate Students who need access to facilities when the building is closed to complete school assignments.
Normal Film Centre business hours are 7am to 7am for all Centre program majors and students enrolled in Centre production courses. At the end of each semester, the Centre is open 24-hours so that students can complete their final projects. For special circumstances, when a Graduate Student might need overnight access before the end of the semester, they can use this form to seek permission from the Cage Staff, Co-Directors, and Program Chair. With support of their Director/ Chair and the Co-Directors of the Film Centre, a guard can be scheduled to support such a request. These requests need to be made at least a week before the date. There also needs to be a reasonable rational why the work cannot be completed during normal business hours.
This form does not guarantee access to the building after hours!
If you have multiple dates, please submit them as multiple requests..
Upcoming closures bellow.
- Current Hours: Sunday-Saturday, 7:00AM-2:00AM
- Thanksgiving Holiday: Building Closes Wednesday, November 23 at 5:00PM. Reopens Friday, November 25 at 7:00AM
- Security moves to 24 hours for late semester/finals: Monday, November 28 through Thursday December 22.
- Christmas Holiday: Friday, December 23 through Sunday, January 8, 9:00AM-10:00PM with the following exceptions:
- Building CLOSED: Saturday, December 24 at 5:00PM until Tuesday, December 27 at 9:00AM.
- Building CLOSED: Saturday, December 31 at 5:00PM until Tuesday, January 2 at 9:00AM.
Monday, January 9: Resume normal schedule, Sunday-Saturday, 7:00AM-2:00AM